Rules and Guidelines For MabiBeats: Discussions, Reviews, and User Submissions
These guidelines apply to all places in the Music Hall's and Community where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, reviews, screenshots, artwork, videos, tags, and Music Hall Submissions.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a submission at MabiBeats, whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite. Topic & Submission authors take feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not always respond to you specifically.
Please note that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
All users are subject to the MabiBeats User Agreement and Crystal Nexus Network Policies & Privacy Policies.
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members
- Bypass any filters
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, or Post Reporting Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic
- Post links to phishing sites
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: Music Requests belong in the Music Request forum.)
- Openly argue with a moderator
Do not post any topics/replies containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posted copyright material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
- Gold/NX Selling/Buying
- Mabinogi Private Servers/Emulators
No Backseat Moderating
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the Report button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), thread, or review.
Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by clicking the Report button located on every submission, post, and review.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the MabiBeats Community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.